Your Move Estate Agents, Belvedere
Your Move estate agents, Belvedere is located at 75 Nuxley Road Belvedere, Kent DA17 5JN
Belvedere is a small suburb town within the county of North West Kent and borders of South East London with the main hub of Nuxley Village in Upper Belvedere connecting Lower Belvedere via Picardy Road and Heron Hill. The town of Belvedere is bordered by Bexleyheath, Northumberland Heath, Upper Abbey Wood, Abbey Wood and Erith.
The branch and its team of estate agents serve the local region which includes the DA17 areas of Lower and Upper Belvedere, as well as the SE2 area of Upper Abbey Wood.
The area served by the branch has a mixture of property styles from period Victorian housing, pre and post-war houses, as well as modern property developments with Lower Belvedere. Exciting developments such as Bellway Homes is seeing the construction of 400 apartments, transforming the area and local property market.
The Belvedere branch provides a comprehensive Lettings Service, which includes Introduction, Standard, Rent Collection, Fully Managed and Portfolio Management. The branch has fully trained lettings consultants to deal with any queries that tenants or landlords/landladies may have. Belvedere is one of Kent's best kept secrets in terms of property investment and net yields; the area has a good supply of tenants and the rental market is strong in the town.
Your local teamArron's local team consists of Sara Leslie, Chloe Eastwood and Tammy Winters. Together they are passionate about providing outstanding customer service. As a team with great professional expertise and local knowledge, we are always driving to achieve the best possible price for your property whether you are selling or renting.
Our local knowledgeArron loves working in Belvedere having grown up in the area and has seen many positive changes over the years.
- Belvedere & Nuxley Village is an ever growing popular location within a short distance of neighbouring towns such as Bexleyheath.
- This popular location offers a wide array of shops and local amenities. Local Primary and Secondary Schools in addition to Bexley College offer buyers a good selection of educational choice.
- Transport links are available with a number of bus routes serving local destinations within the Bexley Borough.
- Nuxley Village also has recreational facilities along with a library and the beautiful Grade II listed All Saints Church.
- The area has seen a real boost since the news of the new Abbeywood Crossrail Link due to be completed in 2017.
- Along with Belvedere Park this has lifted the area in many ways for both residential purchasers and buy to let investors.
So if you are looking to sell your home in Belvedere, rent or buy, or are a landlord with property in the local area our Belvedere branch is here to help so call today on 01322 447111