Our team of estate agents are available to help buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in the area, providing a high quality service and support to ensure that the moving or letting process is as easy as possible.
Contact the Chapeltown estate agency branch to:
- Arrange a free property valuation if you are selling a home in and around Chapeltown
- Register your details as a buyer if you are searching for houses for sale in Chapeltown
- Ask about our conveyancing and mortgage services
- Talk to our lettings team about our services for landlords and to book a free rental valuation
- Register your interest as a tenant and find out about available property to rent in Chapeltown and the surrounding Sheffield area
- Discuss our marketing strategies for property sales and lettings
Our branch forms part of a strong local network of offices across South Yorkshire, providing support and exposure for the homes we are selling and letting to buyers across the region. The Your Move estate agency in Chapeltown covers the areas of S35, S61, S5 and S9.
The region of north Sheffield that we serve is a popular residential area, combining housing with open spaces and parks. As well as Chapeltown the branch sells properties in Ecclesfield, Grenoside, Thorpe Hesley, High Green, Scholes, Burncross, Thurgoland and Stocksbridge.
Chapeltown and the nearby villages benefit from a range of amenities and attractions as well as good travel connections to Sheffield city centre and nearby Barnsley and Rotherham. The M1 is close to Chapeltown, with access via junctions 35 and 35a, as well as a mainline train station of the Penistone Line. There are also regular bus services into Sheffield and additional services to Barnsley and Rotherham town centres.