- Gillingham is well located in Kent with easy access to London and Dover via mainline railway and motorway links.
- It also boasts the Arriva Bus garage depot that is a nationwide provider for public transport.
- Gillingham town centre hosts a twice weekly market held at the high street on a Monday and Saturday with stalls of clothing and fresh produce of the day.
- With its three universities, Gillingham enjoys an uplift in the student let business and can provide landlords with an excellent range of services on offer.
- With house prices starting from £120,000 Gillingham is affordable for the London commuter.
- Dickens Centre Dockside provides ample shopping facilities.
- Local Strand offers a great playground for the children, especially with the open lido, miniature trains and pitch & put golf course.
If you are looking for student property to rent in Gillingham please contact the branch to discuss your requirements and find out more about available student rental homes in the town.
Your Move estate agency in Gillingham provides a complete sales and lettings service in Medway to contact us please:
Share your experience