Estate Agents Huddersfield
estate agents, Huddersfield, have one of the most prominent showrooms in the town centre, and a fantastic enthusiastic new team. Since our new team has been in place, we’ve doubled the amount of new properties we are bringing to the market and our lettings business is going from strength to strength. We are moving in new tenants and buyers quickly.
Your local estate agent team
- Branch Manager Chris Lee lives in Huddersfield, and has been an
estate agent in the Yorkshire area for 30 years. He has an enthusiastic and positive approach to the marketing of clients’ properties, all given with a personal touch.
- Get a
property valuation, from Robert McCarthy, your local Valuation Manager. He will apply his expert knowledge of working and living in Huddersfield when marketing your home.
- Neil Jackson is your
lettings agent specialist. Neil has joined us from London where he ran a successful
lettings business and his aim is to get you the very best yield values on your rental property, as well as finding thoroughly vetted, reliable tenants.
Arrange a rental valuation today!
- Cora Brosnan and Megan Moore are our Sales and Lettings Consultants. They will keep you updated with every aspect of your sale or let, and aim to help you through the whole process. Search for
Properties for Sale in Huddersfield and
properties for rent in Huddersfield
Selling in Huddersfield?
Now is a really great time to sell your home, especially in Huddersfield.
- Demand for property in the Huddersfield area is high, and house prices are up.
- 88% of our sold properties in Huddersfield have achieved the asking price or higher.
- Your Move Huddersfield have value-matched special offers on estate agency fees – get in touch to find out more.
Letting in Huddersfield?
It’s a busy market with new tenants registering every day. We need more properties to satisfy the demand.
- We have ‘value-matched’ special offers on
letting agents fees, so get in touch and see how we can help.
- We offer a personalised service – we can take care of the entire rental or just find you a tenant, from as little as £32.50 per month.
Huddersfield local information
- Huddersfield is the 3rd largest town in Europe and therefore we have matched our expertise to meet these demands.
- The areaYour Move Huddersfield covers is from Brighouse in the north, and south as far as the Holmfirth area.
- To the east we cover as far as Clayton West, Scissett and Emley and west as far as Marsden and Outlane and outlying districts.
- Huddesrfield has excellent motorway networks including the M62 running from east to west and the M1 running north to south.
- The town provides access for local commuters travelling to Leeds City Centre and Manchester.
- Throughout Huddersfield there are a number of bus routes joining the outskirts of Huddersfield to the town centre.
- When serving such a large area, being easily contactable is key – that’s why our phone lines are open seven days a week from 9am to 9pm.