Estate Agents Redruth
Your Move estate agents Redruth provide estate agency services to the town and local Cornish area.
Visit – West End House, 1 West End, Redruth, TR15 2RZ
Call – 01209 218 647
Your Move estate agents also provides a lettings service to Redruth, helping both tenants and landlords. A range of services for landlords are available, and it is recommended to contact the branch to discuss these and to arrange a free rental valuation for your property. Tenants can
view the available houses and flats to rent in Redruth.
Your Local Team
- The team of Your Move in Redruth is led by Rob Morris, who has many years of local estate agency experience.
- Rob is supported by a team of estate agency and letting professionals, Mandi Kinver, Andrew Ead, Paul Keeton, Laura Harris plus Financial Services Consultant Rob Ferguson, all with a wealth of experience and local knowledge.
- Our estate agents serve the Redruth town centre along with the outlying villages, including the coastal resorts of Portreath and Porthtowan, and the villages of Carharrack, St Day, Lanner, Illogan and Four Lanes.
- The area offers a wide range of property types from terrace and semi-detached houses to large family homes and detached properties. Our area has a number of charming rural villages surrounding the town and the branch has a number of rural properties for sale within these villages.
- Redruth started as a small market town until the 18th century. Then it became one of the richest and largest mining areas in Britain. This was due to the increased demand for copper ore which was needed to make brass, an important metal in the Industrial Revolution.
- Today the town has excellent schooling for all ages and a mainline railway station with direct access to Paddington, London. Redruth also has good links to the main A30 leading to the M5.
- The town also has many bars, restaurants and shopping facilities. Heartlands is a new free visitor attraction and Cornish Mining World Heritage Site gateway in Pool, near Redruth. It includes state–of–the–art exhibitions, climb–on sculptures, a giant adventure playscape for kids, art and craft studios and a funky café in the old carpenters workshop.
- Cornwall is a popular location for investing in a second home or a holiday home for investments, if you are looking for an investment or holiday home for sale in Cornwall the branch will be more than happy to help you find the right property and share with you their knowledge of the local area.
YOUR MOVE estate agency in Redruth – helping you with your move.