Whether you’re expecting visits from potential buyers or from friends and family, the right smell can help create a welcoming environment. With the final of the Great British Bake Off gracing our TV screens this evening, we reveal what recipes you should be putting to the test.
- Channel your inner Paul Hollywood and make some bread.
- Overnight Cinnamon rolls are ideal for creating a more seasonal scent - perfect for this time of year.
- Dust off your copy of 'Mary Berry's Baking Bible' and whizz up some Banana bread.
- You can't go wrong with some chocolate chip cookies or something with lots of rich smelling chocolate such as brownies.
- It's been a favourite flavour amongst this years bakers, try your hand at a lavender infused bake or play it safe with citrus fruits.
Looking for some kitchen inspiration? Take a look at our Pinterest board here.