With Father’s Day coming up this weekend (Sunday 21st June), the last minute rush is on to find that perfect gift and plan the perfect day. If you haven’t made plans yet, take a look at our fail-safe ideas for spoiling your dad this weekend.
- Go for breakfast, lunch or tea – Treat your dad to a meal out or if you fancy yourself as the next Jamie Oliver you could even put your culinary skills to the test and whip up a special meal.
- Get active – There’s so much out there these days from paintballing to go-karting, get the family together and have a go. Cheaper alternatives include a kick around in the local park or a nice scenic walk, where you could even make a day of it and take a picnic.
- Get in the garden – Help do the gardening, mow the lawn or pop on the BBQ (weather permitting!)
- Get sporty – Visit the local golf course or find a sporting event to go and watch.
- Get musical – Are there any music festivals going on near you or maybe any concerts? Take a look and see if tickets are available.
- Get cultural – Why not take a look round your local museums?
- Relax – See if your local spa has any father’s days offers and treat him to a relaxing spa day.
- Treat him to his very own man cave – Man caves are all the rage nowadays, take a look at these fantastic man caves and be inspired…