Property for Sale in Lancashire
AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY TWO PROPERTIES SURROUNDED BY 0.8 ACRES OF BEAUTIFUL GARDENS WITH COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS. A LISTED COTTAGE FULL OF CHARACTER and A LARGE BARN WITH MASSES OF POTENTIAL.. Situated in a semi rural location just on the outskirts of Fulwood and Broughton a few miles from M6/M55 junctions.. Highly recommended to the discerning buyer with vision and looking for room to grow... The Detached Barn approx 165 sqm ground floor plus 93 sqm mezzanine and attached building used as a garage.
This Grade II listed building dates to the 17th Century and having been adapted over the years, is equally relevant to today's home buyer.. Sympathetically extended and offers accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, two large reception rooms over looking the gardens, a separate dining room, fitted dining kitchen with AGA, rear porch, utility/WC, first floor landing, three double bedrooms, previously four bedrooms, dressing room and two bathrooms. All surrounded by beautiful mature gardens, sweeping drive. EPC Rating F
- Spacious Cottage & Large Detached Barn
- Superb Rural Location & Fabulous Gardens
- EPC Rating F
- Circa 17th Century Listed Cottage
- 300sqm Detached Barn With Potential
- Great Opportunity & Potential
- Beautiful Gardens Two Drives & Views
- Convenient & Semi Rural Location
- 3 Bedrooms Previously 4 & 2 Bathroom
- 3 Reception Rooms & Large Kitchen
Offers in the region of
In 2005 we totally remodelled the existing 1920's bungalow, leaving only 7 walls standing, into a modern 4 bedroom, 2 en-suite, family home of circa 3000 square feet, with views from all rooms. You will find all rooms are larger than the average 4 bedroom house and is complemented by a large double garage with an upper floor. EPC grade B.
- EPC Rating - B
- Completely Re-Developed In 2005!
- 4 Bed Detached - Former 2 Bed Bungalow
- MUST BE VIEWED!
- Now Circa 3000 Sq Ft
- Architect Designed!
- Private Access
- Spacious Executive Property
- Wonderful Views
- Fantastic Mature Gardens
Located in the highly desirable location of Ogden, this area of land, garage plot and option to purchase number 4 and number 6 Lane Bottom would appeal to many different buyers. The land is grazing land and is accessed off Lane Bottom through a gate. There is a plot currently housing a garage, which is in need of some attention, is situated slightly further up Lane Bottom. 4 Lane Bottom is a four bedroom semi detached home, which has been immaculately presented and offers large living accommodation along with excellent size bedrooms. Number 6 Lane Bottom is a two bedroom detached residence, set just back from number 4 and will also appeal to a variety of buyers. There is the addition of off road parking to the front of both properties in the form of a driveway.
- Land Within Green Outline
- Garage Plot
- Beautiful Location
- Grazing Land
Large 5 bedroom Victorian semi detached house which has undergone a complete program of modernisation by the current owners, it now has a contemporary feel yet still retains some original features and is situated in this much sought after road just off Garstang Road in Fulwood. Of the 5 bedrooms 4 are fitted with wardrobes, 2 contemporary bathrooms, a stunning kitchen with island unit. The accommodation set over three floors comprises entrance vestibule, hallway, front lounge, rear lounge, dining room, stunning kitchen, utility room, 1st floor split landing has 4 double bedrooms, 2nd floor comprises master bedroom, adjoining dressing room and bathroom with shower. Drive with electric gates, 30ft long garage. Pretty rear garden. Under floor heating and gas central heating system, double glazing. Highly recommended for an internal viewing. EPC Rating E.
- Stunning 5 Bedroom Victorian House
- Contemporary & Stylish Interior
- EPC Rating E & Council Tax Band E
- Master Bedroom Dressing Room & En-suite
- Superb Kitchen Central Island & Utility
- 3 Large Reception Rooms
- Attractive Fitted Wardrobes
- Electronic Gates Drive & Garage
- Underfloor & Gas Central Heating System
- Small Rear Garden & Patio
Offers in the region of
- Four Double Bedrooms
- EPC Rating Is Grade D
- Panoramic Views
- Lounge And Dining Room
- Private Lane
- Country-style Kitchen
- Semi Detached Stone Cottage
SUPERIOR 5/6 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED WITH HIGH QUALITY FITTINGS INCLUDING GRANITE KITCHEN, ROCA BATHROOM SUITES, FITTED WARDROBES IN ALL 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Presented to an exceptional standard and the property can be purchased fully furnished if desired. Built by Arley Homes in 2012 this modern energy efficient home has flexible accommodation over three floors briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen/dining/ family room, utility room, WC, attached double garage and drive. First floor has four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, 2 en suites and family bathroom, 2nd floor 5th double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a large hobby room or 6th bedroom and shower room. Enclosed rear garden not overlooked with trees behind. Open plan front garden and drive. Air source heat pump and Upvc double glazing. Highly recommended. EPC Rating B.
- Beautifully Appointed Detached Home
- 5 Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- EPC Rating B & Council Tax Band F
- Bespoke Kitchen With Granite Worktops
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining & Family Room
- Roca Fitted Bathrooms & En-suites
- Option To Buy Fully Furnished
- Modern Efficient Heating System
- Rear Garden Not Directly Over Looked
- Spacious & Flexible Family Accommodation