Offers in the region of

£94,950

Cannock Road, WV10

2 bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow for sale, Wolverhampton, WV10

Key Features

2 Bedrooms
Epc Rated D
Lounge And Large Conservatory
Shower Room / WC
Garage And Driveway And Gardens
1 Reception Room

Contact Your Move Wolverhampton

01902 771 511

Ref: WOL180095

Offers in the region of

£94,950

Ref: WOL180095

Cannock Road, WV10

2 bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow for sale, Wolverhampton, WV10

Ref: WOL180095

Tenure: Leasehold
  • Epc Rated D
  • Semi Detached Bungalow
  • Seventy-five Percent Share
  • Leasehold
  • Lounge And Large Conservatory
  • Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Shower Room / WC
  • Garage And Driveway And Gardens
  • Over 55s Only & Modest Service Charges
Details
Tenure: Leasehold
  • Epc Rated D
  • Semi Detached Bungalow
  • Seventy-five Percent Share
  • Leasehold
  • Lounge And Large Conservatory
  • Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Shower Room / WC
  • Garage And Driveway And Gardens
  • Over 55s Only & Modest Service Charges
Spacious and well-presented bungalow on small development of similar bungalows set well back off the Cannock Road. The property is a 75% shared ownership, with Accord housing holding the remaining 25%. The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, a kitchen / dining room, a lounge, a very large sun room /conservatory, two bedrooms and a shower room / WC. Externally, there is a driveway for several cars, a garage, and a low maintenance rear garden. EPC RATED D
Picture Room Measurements Notes
Entrance Hall0 x 0
Kitchen / Dining Room4.06m x 2.11m (13'4" x 6'11")
Shower Room / WC2.51m x 1.45m (8'3" x 4'9")
Lounge4.42m x 3.30m (14'6" x 10'10")
Conservatory / Sun Room5.36m x 2.34m (17'7" x 7'8")
Bedroom4.27m x 2.82m (14'0" x 9'3")
Bedroom2.72m x 2.31m (8'11" x 7'7")
Outside0 x 0
Drive0 x 0
Garage0 x 0
Rear Garden0 x 0
Floorplans
View on map

The pin shows the exact address of the property

Explore the local area with Google Street View

EPC

Energy Efficiency Rating

Very energy efficient - lower running costs

(92 plus) A
(81 - 91) B
(69 - 80) C
(55 - 68) D
(39 - 54) E
(21 - 38) F
(1 - 20) G

Not energy efficient - higher running costs

Current

64

Potential

85

CO2 Rating

Very energy efficient - lower running costs

(92 plus) A
(81 - 91) B
(69 - 80) C
(55 - 68) D
(39 - 54) E
(21 - 38) F
(1 - 20) G

Not energy efficient - higher running costs

Current

60

Potential

83

Arrange a viewing

Your Move Wolverhampton

Property ref: WOL180095

01902 771 511

Mortgage calculator

Your Payment

£?/MO
Your mortgage
Your deposit
Mortgage appointment

YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.

Embrace Financial Services usually charges a fee for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.

This calculator provides a guide to monthly payments and does not guarantee eligibility for a mortgage.

Thinking of selling?

Find out how much your home is worth with a free valuation

Request free valuation

Your Move, Wolverhampton branch details

Your Move Wolverhampton

6 Waterloo Road,
Wolverhampton,
West Midlands,
WV1 4DJ

01902 771 511

Similar properties for sale from Your Move Wolverhampton

Premium listing
£110,000
Offers in the region of
Chain free
1
2
1
2 bedroom Flat for sale
Brantley Avenue, WV3
Spacious and well-presented upper-floor, purpose-built apartment in the Finchfield area of Wolverhampton. The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, a large lounge / dining room, two good double bedrooms, and a modern refitted kitchen and bathroom. The property has double glazing and modern electric heaters. EPC exempt.
£95,000
Fixed price
1
2
1
2 bedroom House for sale
Austin Street, WV6
TBC


All properties for sale by Your Move Wolverhampton