Your Move Estate Agents Bexleyheath
Welcome to Your Move Estate Agents and Letting Agents in Bexleyheath. Centrally located within Bexleyheath Broadway, the friendly and professional staff at Your Move have over 50 years combined industry knowledge and expertise. Come and visit us at our office and discuss how we can help you whatever your property needs.
- If you are a seller or landlord we can arrange a free market appraisal and discuss how we will market your property.
- If you are a buyer or tenant come in and see our extensive portfolio of properties for sale and to let and register with us for updates.
- Whether you are a landlord, looking to buy, sell or let a property, YOUR MOVE welcome the opportunity to offer unrivalled service levels and local knowledge in DA6, DA7, DA1, DA5 and DA15.
- Our letting agents in Bexleyheath will be happy to talk with landlords about the range of services we offer and to arrange a rental valuation. We will market your rental properties to the best of our abilities and aim to find the most suitable tenants.
Your local team
Tara Bussoli, Branch Manager and Jayne Challoner, Lettings Manager
Tara and Jayne's local team consists of Karen Patterson, Jesse Hurley and Financial Consultant Jim Davidson who have lived and worked within the local area jointly for over 35 years and therefore have an abundance of local knowledge and experience to help us deliver a professional service to all of our clients.
- Bexleyheath and its surrounding areas offer a diverse selection of affordable properties and is an excellent base for families with primary, secondary and grammar schools.
- This Kent town offers various types of homes iconic to the area such as Feakes and Richards, Bowyers, Vicars and Ellingham built properties.
- The area has fantastic links into London making this an ideal location for commuters.
- Being accessible to the A2 and M25, Bluewater and Kent coastal towns are also within easy reach.
- The modern town area is dominated by a shopping centre opened in 1984. There is also an abundance of other amenities including the cinema, bowling alley, hotel, two golf courses and Danson Park with its boating lake, manor house and restaurant.
- For the sports enthusiasts there is the modern Crook Log leisure centre with a fully equipped gym and swimming pool.
- The great thing about this area is you truly have everything and Your Move and the team here are delighted to be part of it.
The Bexleyheath estate agency has an outstanding and dedicated sales team, offers exclusive marketing packages tailored to suit each individual property, we combine this with a wide array of additional services including mortgage advice, conveyancing, surveyors, and insurance protection policies.
Contact Your Move estate agents in Bexleyheath today to see how we can help you:
Call us on 0208 303 3531
Visit us at Bexleyheath Broadway
Email us at