You can set a minimum reserve price enabling you to be in complete control of the process and log onto the site to see how many watchers and bids your property is receiving.
The sales process is completely transparent and this ebay-style property auction service is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All properties are listed on our website and display all the necessary information about the property, along with the associated fees that need to be considered before bidding.
1. 0% Commission: You pay no estate agency fees and keep the full selling price.
2. Speed: Exchange and completion within a swift eight weeks.
3. Maximise interest: Greater exposure results in competitive bidding and a higher selling price.
4. Fixed reserve: You can set the minimum selling price for your property.
5. Security: Lower sale fall through rates in comparison to the open market.
6. Online advertising: Your property listed on Rightmove and Zoopla.
If you decide to sell your property via auction, you will need an Auction Pack for your property. These packs contain important information about your property that a potential purchaser needs when deciding whether to bid. These packs include the following items:
We can provide this Pack for you. If you choose to instruct us on the sale of your property we will discuss all the options and costs with you. Should you wish to provide your own Auction Pack we will need a copy before we are able to successfully sell your property.
* Source: Essential Information Group