Properties for sale in Scotland623 properties
A luxurious bespoke family home that has been finished to the highest of standards and commands wonderful uninterrupted views over Bothwell Castle.
This expansive home is designed over a three level layout and extends to approximately 485 Sqm or 5220 Sqft providing versatile accommodation throughout.
The accommodation starting on the ground floor, in brief extends to formal lounge with dining room, reception room, stunning open plan family room with luxury designer kitchen incorporating granite worktops and Siemens appliances, utility room and cloakroom/W.C
Galleried upper landing providing an impressive overview of the hallway and reception area leads to master bedroom suite with two walk in dressing room's and beautifully appointed en-suite with spa bath, twin wash hand basins and full co-ordinated tiling and separate shower enclosure. Four further double bedrooms all with luxurious en-suite shower rooms and a designer main family bathroom with separate shower enclosure. All the bedrooms benefit from extensive fitted wardrobes.
The second floor offers a fabulous cinema and games room flooded with natural light from the plethora of skylights.
The floor plan shall provide a detailed layout of this versatile and well laid out home.
The property enjoys landscaped grounds with generous driveway and parking area. Integral garaging that is accessed from the utility room with remote control up and over door to the front. The garage is fitted with power and light and has a further built in storage facility internally. The gardens to the rear offer various patio areas and are particularly private, fully enclosed and backing on to mature scenic woodland with private gate to the Castle grounds and Clyde walkway.
Further specification of the property includes CCTV, alarm system, gas central heating and double glazing.
- EER Band C
- Luxury Detached Villa
- 5 Bedrooms (5x Ensuites)
- Study/Bedroom 6
- 3 Public Rooms
- Cinema/Games Room
- 485 Sq M/5220 Sq Ft
- 3 Levels
- Castle Views
- Prestigious Bothwell Location
* Secluded location,equestrian facilities, 1 paddock, stables with 5 loose boxes tack room, large store.
* Lovely landscaped secret garden with pond and summer house.
* The property sits in approximately 4.5 acres in total.
* Viewing highly recommend to appreciate the location, accommodation and facilities offered by this unique property.
* Motorway network access onto M9 which is less than 1 mile away. Great location for Edinburgh Glasgow Stirling and the central belt.
- Equestrian Facilities
- 1 Paddock 5 Loose Boxes
- 4/5 Bedrooms 4 Public Rooms
- EPC = F
* Unique architecturally designed Villa which has exceptional character and quality throughout
* 4 Bedrooms - all with en suites
* 2 Public Rooms
* Formal Dining Room
* Stunning Kitchen/ Dining Room
* Prime location
* Viewing a must to appreciate the high calibre of property on offer
- 5 Bedrooms 4 En Suites
- Stunning Detached Villa
- EPC = C
- Dining Room
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Bedroom Or Family Room
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Viewing A Must To Appreciate
* Luxury Individually Designed Family Home
* Most Stunning Of Elevated Plots
* Location Rarely Welcomed To The Market
* Only Viewing Will Allow You Full Appreciation
- Luxury Individually Designed Home
- Fantastic Modern Living
- Private Elevated Plot
- EPC = C
- Ample Parking With 2 Garages
- Hugely Successful Holiday Let
- Prime Location On Edge Of Town
- No Onward Chain
- Over 400 Square Metre Floor Space
- Viewing Is A Must!
Offers in the region of
* TRULY STUNNING EXECUTIVE VILLA IS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF KINGHORN
* BREATHTAKING VIEWS TOWARDS EDINBURGH, EAST LOTHIAN AND THE THREE BRIDGES
* EXPANSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE LEVELS BOASTING 5 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ALL WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES.
- AMAZING HOME BY THE SEA
- OUTSTANDING COASTAL LOCATION
- A HOME TO PUT YOUR OWN MARK ON
- EPC = D
- A MUST VIEW
- IDEAL FOR ANY FAMILY
- ONE NOT TO BE MISSED
Occupying a great position in central Uddingston this handsome four bedroom detached Victorian Villa originally dating from 1888 or thereby. Offering a wealth of period features and sits behind wrought iron gates which will undoubtedly appeal to those looking for considerable privacy
This sandstone villa is plentiful in size, features, and opportunities for flexible living space. The present owners have carefully extended and redesigned the property to create a beautiful family home combining a range of traditional features with modern conveniences which is to an exceptional standard of finish throughout.
The accommodation, in brief extends to entrance porch, hallway, lounge, conservatory, bedroom four, kitchen, utility room and luxury family bathroom. The upper level offers three double and family bathroom.
Externally the property is accessed through double gated entrance leading to a sweeping horseshoe driveway with turning giving space for ample parking. The carport leads to the detached garage and it offers a great outdoor area that can be used all year round and provides a fantastic barbecue area. The property enjoys landscaped garden grounds with tree lined mature and established trees, shrubs and hedges.
- EER Band D
- Traditional Detached Sandstone
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Public Rooms
- 24 Foot Conservatory
- Large Carport & Detached Double Garage
- Period Features
- Gated Entrance
- Central Uddingston Location
* Rarely Available Detached Villa set within a mature secluded private development of individually built properties
* Beautiful Family Home
* Generous Accommodation Throughout
* Spacious Lounge and Dining Room with solid oak wood flooring
* Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with integrated appliances
* Conservatory to the rear
* Handy Utility Room
* Downstairs W.C.
* Master Bedroom with en-suite and 3 further Bedrooms
* Mature Landscaped Gardens with Decking Area and Pond
* Large Mono Bloc Driveway leading to the Garage
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Excellent Commuter Base
* Almondell Country Park is close-by offering country walks
- Detached Villa
- Unique Development
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area
- EPC = C
- Kitchen/Family Area
- Cosy Conservatory
- Utility Room / W.C.
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
* Peaceful cul-de-sac location
* Walking distance to local primary school
* Five double bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
* Excellent commuting access for Edinburgh/Glasgow
- Five Bedrooms (Master En-suite)
- Lounge And Dining Room
- Large Dining Kitchen/Family Room
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom And WC
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Double Driveway And Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
At One Dalhousie you'll find a choice of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, each designed to appeal to families looking for properties that offer both quality and value.
- Stunning Detached Home
- Within A Desirable Setting
- Call 0131 660 3033 For More Details
Urban Eden is about community and being good Neighbours. About a new home where you can live, work, play, get on, have fun and laugh a lot. The idea is to create a community here of stylish, flexible,
intelligently designed homes for an interesting mix of people,
at most if not every stage of life. Single people, couples,
families with growing children, and older people.
Centred on a modern interpretation of traditional Edinburgh
colony houses, Urban Eden also offers landmark and low rise
apartments, terraces and townhouses, and this range of housing
means you can scale up or scale down as the opportunity arises
and your circumstances change.
* internal images shown are for illustration purposes only
* external images shown are artist impressions
*Offer available on Plots 93, 126 and subject to March completion. Ask our Sales Consultant for further details.
- 4 Bedroom Terraced Property
- Contemporary Finish Throughout
- Custom Designed Symphony Kitchen Units
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Choice Of Porcelanosa Tiles In Bathroom
- Lyric T6 Smart Thermostat
- Gas Central Heating
Your Move are delighted to offer for sale this unique property steeped in over 200 years of history. The original Findhorn Salmonary comprises: Kitchen/Dining Room, Lounge with original features and doors through to the rear courtyard, Rear Hallway, Master Bedroom, Two further double bedrooms, Shower Room and separate Bathroom. To the First Floor are Two Loft Rooms with limited head space. To the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard and to the front a garden laid to lawn.
- 200 Year Old Cottage
- Full Of Character
- EPC = F
- Situated Next To The Sea
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom And Separate Shower Room
- Holiday Cottage Also Avaliable
- Picturesque Location