Estate Agents Faversham
Welcome to Your Move Estate Agents, Faversham.
- Your Move Estate Agents, Faversham is conveniently situated within the town centre opposite the Guild Hall, where markets take place three times a week.
- We offer to Faversham and its surrounding villages a one stop shop of professional estate agency services which includes, residential sales, financial services, conveyancing.
- We also offer a premier estate agency brand for the larger homes of character, individual and or distinctive properties, village or town centre that require a more distinctive approach.
- Our professional letting service is also available to Faversham and the villages that surround us.
Your local team
- Wayne Hills - Sales Manager
- Michelle Reilly - Senior Branch and Lettings Manager
- Our team of seven has an impressive combined experience of 70 years in estate agency.
- Our expertise will give you the confidence that your home is in safe hands throughout your buying or selling process.
- Whether your property is in the town or the surrounding villages we can help you.
- We aim to provide you with a refreshing approach whether you are buying or selling your home.
- We will guide you through the process from start to finish with our jargon free conversations.
- We have the skills to make your move a smooth transaction.
We are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of marketing options to help promote your property to the highest standard.
- Professional photography
- Floor plans
- Premium listing on Rightmove and Your Move websites
- Specialised brochures
- An audio tour of your property
- Faversham is one of England's most charming and historical market towns nestled between the North Downs and the beautiful north Kent coast.
- It is a small but lively town and community.
- The town is near to the M2 motorway and is served by Faversham Mainline train station offering services to London, Dover, Canterbury and Coastal Thanet.
- The river Swale connects the town to the Thames estuary and the local area offers Saxon shore walks along the sea wall towards Seasalter and Whitstable. There is a popular nature reserve at Oare Marshes.
If you are looking to sell or let a property in the Faversham area we offer FREE market appraisals and rental valuations were we can discuss the values of your property and show the marketing services and options that you have. If you are looking to buy or are a tenant you can view the available properties on our website or call into the branch to see our full range of properties and register with us!
Click here to find a property for sale in Faversham and the local area
Click here to find a property to rent in Faversham
Your Move in Faversham has the benefit of being a local office run by professional people who are passionate and enthusiastic about what they do and the services they offer. Our combination of experience, local knowledge, modern technology and a strong branch network across Kent and the whole of the UK provide us with an unbeatable service. We couple the coverage across our branch network with an excellent online presence, using a number of property portals and the Your Move website to help generate maximum coverage for the properties we are selling and letting.
The team at Your Move in Faversham welcomes you into the branch for further information. Alternatively you can call us on 01795 536 955 or email us at
CALL, CLICK OR COME IN – we look forward to meeting you.
Your Move in Faversham has been reviewed! See what this customer experienced by