Search criteria: Properties by Your Move BelperSave this search and set up alerts
* Semi detached family home * Three bedrooms * Ecclesbourne catchment area * Detached garage * Enclosed garden * Kitchen Diner * Family bathroom * Quiet cul de dac * New carpets * Redecorated throughout * * EPC pending * Unfurnished * Employed or retired only * No pets * Available mid May
* Three Bedroom Semi * Two Double Bedrooms * Two Reception Rooms * Modern Kitchen and Bathroom * Large Rear Garden * Overlooking Fields * Gas Central Heating * EPC rating E * Well Presented Throughout * Employed or retired only * NO DOGS, cats considered * No smokers *
* Charming terrace cottage * One double bedroom * Lounge with open fire * Newly Fitted kitchen * bathroom * Enclosed rear garden * Walking distance to the town centre * Gas central heating * Full of character * Fully furnished * EPC rating E * Available now * Employed or retired only * No smokers * No Pets *
* Well Presented Bungalow * Two Bedrooms * Large Open Plan Lounge/Dining room * Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom * Separate Utility Room * Large Rear Garden and Patio * Off Road Parking * Gas Central Heating * EPC Rating D * Pets considered * NO smokers * Employed or retired only * Available end of May *
* Close to the town centre * Popular residential location * EPC rating D * Two reception rooms * Well maintained throughout * Useful outbuilding/utility room * Low maintenance rear garden * Local park/playground nearby * Good public transport links * Employed or Retired Only * Available Now * Non Smokers * No Pets
This two bedroom semi-detached home is situated on the popular John O'Gaunts Way in Belper being close to local amenities including both Primary and Secondary Schools and Belper Leisure Centre, and a short drive from the Town Centre. The property benefits from double glazing and driveway parking. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway with doors to Lounge and Kitchen along with stairs to the first floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece suite. To the rear of the property is driveway parking and a private garden.
* Huge two double bedroom apartment * Spacious lounge/dining room * Fitted kitchen * Modern bathroom with shower * Great public transport links * Decked terrace * EPC Rating Exempt *No pets * Retired or Employed Only * Parking available * No Children * Available NOW