Tenant insurance

Tenants - make sure your contents are insured when you move home.

We make it as simple as possible to get your contents insured.

A quick quote for tenants. Once you’ve applied to rent a property, a member of our UK based team will be in touch to discuss your insurance options. We just need to ask a few quick questions in order to give you a quote.

Protection advice that is tailored to you. We aim to understand your specific needs before finding the most suitable product for you from our panel of insurers. It’s a solution tailor-made to each customer.

We make it easy. We’ll call you and then we process your application whilst you are on the phone, and there’s no paperwork for you to complete. Simple.

We can offer you insurance products at competitive rates

Why not find out for yourself and contact one of our sales consultants free on 0800 801 401^.

Opening Times:

Mon - Thurs9am - 7pm
Fri9am - 5.30pm

Your Move Insurance Services is a trading name of First2protect Limited an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. 8277-514

Insurance Contact Us

We will use your data for the purposes of your enquiry. If you would like to know more about how we use your data, please visit our Privacy Notice.