- Our law firms charge only what is agreed at the start of a transaction and therefore you can budget with complete peace of mind. Ask your local Your Move branch for a conveyancing fee schedule today.
No Move No Legal Fee
- We are so confident that by working with our law firms we can prevent as many problems as possible that we are even prepared to offer a No Move No Legal fee guarantee (this excludes disbursements).
- In the unusual event that your move does not proceed on the first occasion then your law firm will not charge you for any work carried out but will be happy to help as soon as you find a suitable alternative property.
Second search free
- In addition, where you use one of our specially selected law firms, we will even ensure that should you have to withdraw from your first property then a search bundle on the second accepted offer will be provided at no cost to you. This applies to a search bundle of up to £300.
Full search information
- We know you need to be aware of all the important information when you buy.
- Our law firms will purchase search packs which contain comprehensive data. We do not seek to supply the cheapest search packs available as this one of the biggest investments you will make.
- We don’t cut corners which means that you will know about planning permissions within 200m of the property as opposed to merely those registered against the property itself. You will also have flooding and environmental and amenity information.
Service Level Agreements
- All of our law firm partners have agreed to sign up to our customer service charter so you have confidence that they will not only act in your interests at all times but that they will keep you appraised of progress and communicate with you at regular intervals without lengthy periods of worry and uncertainty.
- You have access to our Conveyancing guides which tell you what to expect, when to expect it, why the law firm have to carry out certain actions and what you can do to help your move go smoothly. (When you instruct us these are easily viewed from our case tracking log in page).
Case Tracking Service
- At any time of the day or night you can log onto our website and view the latest updates and understand how your move is progressing.
- You can register for email updates throughout your move.
- You can email your law firm from our system and ask any questions – you never need feel like you are on your own or that there is anything happening without you being updated.
Dedicated conveyancing specialists
- Many lawyers are still carrying out court work as well as Conveyancing which takes them out of the office and away from the phone.
- We only work with dedicated specialists who will be there to help you and whose direct dial will be provided to you.
- They will also ensure that at least one assistant is available so if they are already on the phone to a client you can still talk to someone who knows what is going on.
- We have a law firm who are able to act for every lender so you can instruct with confidence knowing that our solution will be acceptable if you need mortgage finance.
Liaising with our branch
- Our law firms all agree to work with our branches on your behalf which means that we can meaningfully chase the progress of your move
- We can follow up any requests by the law firm to assist in chasing the chain and we can more positively and pro-actively assist with achieving a smooth move
- Our branches will work with the law firm to try and achieve the timescale you have requested taking into account the number of people in the chain and the likely level of complexity.