Wrap things up for Christmas: there's still time to sell!
Was selling your house on your ‘2017 to-do list’? Don’t worry, it’s not too late! We are still seeing buyers register as the year comes to a close, and our dedicated property experts work hard to get the best result for you, even if that’s selling by Christmas.
- Unlike some agents, we charge commission, which means we work harder through the whole process to get you the best price possible.
- We offer property marketing that delivers, from professional photography to premium listings on Rightmove and Zoopla.
- We are the UK’s largest estate agent1 with branches nationwide, which means wherever your buyer is, we’ll find them.
- We move a customer into their home every five minutes2
To increase your chances of selling by Christmas, our revolutionary online auction system allows you to sell quickly, for the maximum market price and you don’t have to pay any agency fees.
Selling by the modern method of auction means you can set a minimum reserve price, enabling you to be in complete control of the process - you can even check your bids and watchers online 24/7! For more information on the auction process, click here.
With an 81% sales success rate3, selling by auction could be the perfect way to wrap things up for Christmas!
Your free valuation won’t take long, we will help you understand how much your property is worth, and tell you what is happening with your local housing market.
What are you waiting for? Book today.
1. Based on Your Move analysis of estate agency branch numbers on competitor websites. 2. Includes residental sales and lettings customers. 3. Essential Information Group