Search criteria: Houses in Derbyshire, chain free onlySave this search and set up alerts
* HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE * New Build Bungalows * Three/Four Bedrooms * Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area * Fabulous Mezzanine Level * Driveway and Double Garage * High Spec Throughout * Bathroom and Two En Suites * Popular Village Location * Close to Ashbourne and Belper
A well presented four bedroom detached property situated on a corner plot. Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, living room, dining room, sun room, breakfast kitchen and wet room/shower room/WC to the ground floor together with four bedrooms, the master bedroom having en-suite shower room/WC and bathroom/WC to the first floor. Outside there is a double driveway leading to detached garage and low maintenance side and rear gardens.
* Four bedroom detached home * Refurbished throughout * EPC rating D * Three reception rooms * Large fitted kitchen * Separate utility room * Master bedroom with dressing room * Fabulous family bathroom * Ample off street parking * Sought after location
Spacious four bedroom semi detached family home briefly comprising entrance hall, bay windowed dining room opening directly to the lounge, conservatory and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. There are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor with a further, large double bedroom and shower room in the converted attic. To the front of property is a driveway for two cars leading to the detached single garage. The rear garden comprises a paved terrace patio offering superb views. Steps lead down to a lawn area with well stocked borders and a range of mature planting. EPC rating TBC.
An opportunity to purchaser a detached property is a great location and village. The property is spacious and light and airy and offers great potential for the new owner. There is a fitted modern kitchen to the front with fitted appliances double glazed window to the front and access to the side. There is a separate dining room with access to the lounge and door into the uPVC conservatory enjoying views over the garden. Three bedrooms to the first floor with fitted wardrobes and separate bathroom. The rear enclosed garden laid to lawn with flower beds and is enclosed. There is off road parking to the front and off street parking
* Extended detached home * Four double bedrooms * EPC rating D * Ground Floor WC * Very spacious lounge dining room * Fitted kitchen * Large family bathroom with shower * Off street parking/garage * Well maintained rear garden * Superb views over Belper
* Extended semi detached home * Four bedrooms * Three reception rooms * Stunning modern kitchen * Ground floor Wc * Shower room with spa shower * Large rear garden * Ample off street parking * Sought after village location * Close to Belper Ripley and Matlock * Newly installed boiler (December 2017)
***GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000***
SCOPE IS THE WORD - This wonderful family home is in need of some cosmetic upgrades and a offers a wonderful opportunity for buyers looking for a little project. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen diner, first floor landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three and shower room. Externally there is a driveway that provides ample off street parking, detached garage and two tier rear garden.
* Sought after location * NO UPWARD CHAIN * EPC rating TBC * Fabulous semi rural surroundings * Requires modernisation * Short drive from Belper town centre * Large rear garden * Gas central heating Delightful views * Early viewing highly recommended
* Close to the town centre * Popular residential location * EPC rating D * NO UPWARD CHAIN * Two reception rooms * Well maintained throughout * Useful outbuilding/utility room * Low maintenance rear garden * Local park/playground nearby * Good public transport links
This two bedroom semi detached property briefly comprises of living/dining room, kitchen and cloakroom/WC to the ground floor together with two bedrooms to the first floor and recently re-fitted bathroom/WC. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden together with a double garage having electric door and personal door into rear garden.