Search criteria: Houses in Derbyshire with minimum 2 bedroomsSave this search and set up alerts
* Highly sought after location * Short drive from the town centre * EPC rating D * Surrounded by rolling countryside * Characterful and well presented * Retains many original features * Low maintenance gardens * Pleasant views to the front and rear * Fully refurbished by the current owners * Modern gas fired central heating
Viewings are strongly recommended to truly appreciate the high specification of this extended two bedroom semi detached house. In brief the accommodation consists of an entrance lobby, bay windowed lounge that boasts an exposed brick fire place with log burner, a beautifully appointed kitchen with open aspect to the extended section of the house where you'll find a dining area. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with built in wardrobe space, a further bedroom, landing and a contemporary bathroom made up of a three piece suite. To the front of the property there is a laid to lawn garden with a stepped path that leads to the main entrance and continues to the rear of the house. A raised shingled patio area is found from the bi-folding patio doors providing a wonderful social space. Beyond this is a generous lawned garden.
Fully refurbished detached home briefly comprising entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, light and spacious lounge, separate dining room with access to the extremely useful cellar store rooms, brand new fitted kitchen, rear porch, handy utlity room, ground floor WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a further double bedroom offering stunning views over Belper and access to the en-suite bathroom. To the front of the property is the low maintenance gravel driveway. Thre garden features a paved terrace with fabulous views, useful outbuilding, garden area with mature planting and a further brick built outbuilding.
Very well maintained terrace home briefly comprising; front entrance porch, well appointed lounge with bay window, separate dining room with in-built storage, superb fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom with in-built storage cupboard and a large bathroom with walk-in shower cubicle. The delightful rear garden backs on to fields and comprises range of well stocked borders, lawn and useful brick built outbuilding housing the modern gas combination boiler. EPC rating TBC.
For sale by modern method of auction; Starting Bid Price £170,000 plus reservation fee.
*Sought after location * NO UPWARD CHAIN * EPC rating E * Fabulous semi rural surroundings * Requires modernisation * Short drive from Belper town centre * Large rear garden * Gas central heating Delightful views * Early viewing highly recommended
* NO UPWARD CHAIN * Delightful Brookside location * EPC rating TBC * Walking distance to the town centre * Backs on to local park * Good public transport links * Two double bedrooms * Two large reception rooms * Fitted kitchen and bathroom * Offers superb potential
* End terrace cottage * Requires modernisation * Two bedrooms * Two reception rooms * Ground floor utility/WC * Historic town centre location * Extended to the rear * Delightful rear garden * Retains many original features
* Gorgeous 1800's cottage * Two bedroom * Well appointed lounge * Fitted kitchen and bathroom * Gas central heating * Well presented throughout * Off street parking * Delightful garden * Walking distance to the town centre * Double glazed
* Short walk from the town centre * Full of character * EPC rating D * Stunning views from the garden * Gas central heating * Open plan lounge/dining room * Good public transport links * Well presented throughout * Modern fitted kitchen * EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* Close to the town centre * Popular residential location * EPC rating D * NO UPWARD CHAIN * Two reception rooms * Well maintained throughout * Useful outbuilding/utility room * Low maintenance rear garden * Local park/playground nearby * Good public transport links
* Close to the city centre * Walking distance to local schools * EPC rating D * Versatile attic room * Good public transport links * Two spacious reception rooms * Large family bathroom * Gas fired central heating * Enclosed rear garden * Early viewing highly recommended
This two bedroom semi detached property briefly comprises of living/dining room, kitchen and cloakroom/WC to the ground floor together with two bedrooms to the first floor and recently re-fitted bathroom/WC. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden together with a double garage having electric door and personal door into rear garden.