Sign up to My Move to shortlist your favourite properties and setup property alerts.
Request for one of our local property experts to visit your property for a free valuation with no-obligation.
Special Landlord Offer - let your property with Your Move and get your first 3 months free *
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Embrace Financial Services usually charges a fee for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.
Search criteria: Properties in Lowestoft, Suffolk
* PERIOD HOME WITH DETACHED ANNEX * This imposing period home is located in the heart of Thurlton and benefits from a self-contained one bedroom annex. The property has been tastefully and sympathetically updated and improved by the current owners and boasts a beautiful south facing garden.
The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, formal dining room, kitchen, large reception room with wood burning stove, further formal sitting room with views of the garden. On the first floor, three well-proportioned double bedrooms (all with en-suite facilities) and a separate study.
The detached annex is ideal for use as additional living space or as a home office should a buyer work from home. It includes an open plan living space with kitchen area, generous double bedroom and a shower/wet room.
The mature wrap around gardens feature a variety of shrubs, trees and perennials that offer year-round interest and colour. A kitchen garden is located to the rear of the main house, along with two outbuildings, a timber shed and greenhouse.
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * Immaculately presented by the current owners, this three bedroom detached home fronts on to the picturesque Stepping Hill, with steps to the town only two minutes away. On one of Beccles most desirable postcodes it's also ideally situated for the river Waveney and popular local Lido. A real dream property or ideal holiday home / let.
With an individual and well kept tiered garden, as well as a garage and double width driveway, the main accommodation to the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, separate sitting and dining rooms, a modern kitchen / breakfast room along with a rear lobby with access to a downstairs WC and walk in larder. Upstairs the bright dual aspect landing provides access to three sizeable bedrooms along with a handy wet room.
***OFFERS OVER £410,000*** ***CHAIN FREE*** ***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION*** ***PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDENS*** Located in close proximity to Hopton Beach, this beautifully presented detached bungalow simply must be viewed. Close to an abundance of local amenities such as shops, primary schools and with exceptional transport links. Internally comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, garden room, modern fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms, four piece bathroom and WC. With central heating and double glazed windows throughout for extra comfort and economy. Externally generous off road parking leading to a detached garage (with power and lighting) is located to the front along with lawned garden. To the rear of the property a private lawned garden is fringed with mature plants, a true oasis. Occupying over 600sqmt (stm). EPC C.
Our local property experts in Lowestoft, Suffolk can give you an accurate free valuation.
* CHARACTER FEATURES * With a driveway and enclosed garden, this imposing, Edwardian semi-detached home is set over three storeys offering five bedrooms and a wealth of space for a modern family.
Entered via a storm porch and entrance hall, the main accommodation to the ground floor comprises a sitting room, family room, a modern kitchen with breakfast area, utility and shower room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and family bathroom off the first floor landing with the fifth bedroom situated on the second floor.
*** A TURN KEY, DETACHED BUNGALOW SET ON LARGE PLOT ***An incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow that has been renovated to a high standard throughout set on a gorgeous, mature plot in this much sought after North Oulton Broad setting. Being within walking distance of the nearby train station and Oulton Broad itself with all its boating and leisure facilities. Offering spacious versatile living accommodation the property benefits from gas-fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. The well proportioned living accommodation includes lounge, quality fittings to both kitchen/diner and bathroom together with two generously sized double bedrooms. Outside there is a huge drive providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles and a stunning, secluded rear garden. A viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
***LIFE ON ONE LEVEL*** GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000 Your Move Oliver James are delighted to offer this detached, three bedroom bungalow set on a large corner plot in a popular North Lowestoft location.The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Conservatory, Wc, Three bedrooms (2 x doubles) and family bathroom. Externally, a generous driveway offering off road parking for multiple vehicles, detached garage and enclosed rear garden.Viewings by appointment only.
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000 * It's all about the garden with this detached bungalow. Backing on to Worlingham Hall and un-overlooked from behind, this three bedroom home boasts bright and open plan reception areas with floor to ceiling windows and vaulted ceilings, along with a generous driveway and garage.
The main accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a sitting room which wraps around into the dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Off the back of the garage and also accessed from the garden, there is also a handy and compact office space, ideal for someone wishing to work from home.
**Your Move are pleased to present on a SUBSTANTIAL PLOT**A three bedroom end terraced property, situated in the popular north lowestoft location. Property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms all off the landing and shower room. Property also benefits of garage with drive way to rear.
* JOYOUS WEST-FACING GARDEN - GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000 * Offered in pristine condition throughout, this three bedroom semi detached home comes with all the luxuries you look for in a a forever home; including a social kitchen / breakfast room, two toilets with utility space, along with a gated driveway and a sun trap of a rear garden.
The property has undergone many improvements by the current owners in the last five years including a new combination boiler, electric consumer unit, replacement double glazing (for the majority), new fencing, and the addition of a storm porch, adding kerb appeal to the homes approach.
The main accommodation comprises an entrance hall, bay fronted sitting room, a downstairs WC / utility, a social kitchen / dining room, along with three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom off the upstairs landing. There is also a social decking area with overhead veranda providing a sheltered space to relax or dine.
During these are uncertain times we wanted to reassure you that we are doing all we can to keep our customers safe, that’s why we have put in place measures from 360° Virtual Viewings to our COVID-19 secure process.
* UNDER OFFER - ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * Offered chain free and at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this charming two bedroom bungalow sits within a generous and enviable corner plot boasting well-proportioned accommodation throughout.
Boasting a single garage and ample parking, the bungalow is offered in clean, liveable condition comprising double glazing a modern fitted gas boiler - ready for a new owner to make their mark. The main accommodation comprises an entrance hall, fitted kitchen, social sitting / dining room, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
* BEAUTIFUL WRAP AROUND GARDEN * Offered with no onward chain, this characterful semi-detached home is ready for a new owner to come in and make their mark. Featuring a wide driveway and a garden to be proud of, the home comes with the luxury of a social kitchen / dining room, a downstairs toilet, and the bedrooms and bathroom off the landing - an ideal first buy or investment.
***ATTENTION INVESTORS***Your Move Oliver James are delighted to offer this quaint, two bedroom terraced bungalow with LONG TERM TENANT IN SITU, set in a sought after Oulton Village location. The property consists two bedrooms, lounge diner, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom, double glazed throughout and gas fired central heating with a delightful West facing garden that is a real sun trap! Viewing is essential and by appointment only.