Sign up to My Move to shortlist your favourite properties and setup property alerts.
Request for one of our local property experts to visit your property for a free valuation with no-obligation.
Special Landlord Offer - let your property with Your Move and get your first 3 months free *
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Embrace Financial Services usually charges a fee for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.
Search criteria: Properties in Beccles, Suffolk
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * Immaculately presented by the current owners, this three bedroom detached home fronts on to the picturesque Stepping Hill, with steps to the town only two minutes away. On one of Beccles most desirable postcodes it's also ideally situated for the river Waveney and popular local Lido. A real dream property or ideal holiday home / let.
With an individual and well kept tiered garden, as well as a garage and double width driveway, the main accommodation to the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, separate sitting and dining rooms, a modern kitchen / breakfast room along with a rear lobby with access to a downstairs WC and walk in larder. Upstairs the bright dual aspect landing provides access to three sizeable bedrooms along with a handy wet room.
* CHARACTER FEATURES * With a driveway and enclosed garden, this imposing, Edwardian semi-detached home is set over three storeys offering five bedrooms and a wealth of space for a modern family.
Entered via a storm porch and entrance hall, the main accommodation to the ground floor comprises a sitting room, family room, a modern kitchen with breakfast area, utility and shower room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and family bathroom off the first floor landing with the fifth bedroom situated on the second floor.
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000 * It's all about the garden with this detached bungalow. Backing on to Worlingham Hall and un-overlooked from behind, this three bedroom home boasts bright and open plan reception areas with floor to ceiling windows and vaulted ceilings, along with a generous driveway and garage.
The main accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a sitting room which wraps around into the dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Off the back of the garage and also accessed from the garden, there is also a handy and compact office space, ideal for someone wishing to work from home.
Our local property experts in Beccles, Suffolk can give you an accurate free valuation.
* JOYOUS WEST-FACING GARDEN - GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000 * Offered in pristine condition throughout, this three bedroom semi detached home comes with all the luxuries you look for in a a forever home; including a social kitchen / breakfast room, two toilets with utility space, along with a gated driveway and a sun trap of a rear garden.
The property has undergone many improvements by the current owners in the last five years including a new combination boiler, electric consumer unit, replacement double glazing (for the majority), new fencing, and the addition of a storm porch, adding kerb appeal to the homes approach.
The main accommodation comprises an entrance hall, bay fronted sitting room, a downstairs WC / utility, a social kitchen / dining room, along with three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom off the upstairs landing. There is also a social decking area with overhead veranda providing a sheltered space to relax or dine.
* UNDER OFFER - ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * Offered chain free and at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this charming two bedroom bungalow sits within a generous and enviable corner plot boasting well-proportioned accommodation throughout.
Boasting a single garage and ample parking, the bungalow is offered in clean, liveable condition comprising double glazing a modern fitted gas boiler - ready for a new owner to make their mark. The main accommodation comprises an entrance hall, fitted kitchen, social sitting / dining room, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
* BEAUTIFUL WRAP AROUND GARDEN * Offered with no onward chain, this characterful semi-detached home is ready for a new owner to come in and make their mark. Featuring a wide driveway and a garden to be proud of, the home comes with the luxury of a social kitchen / dining room, a downstairs toilet, and the bedrooms and bathroom off the landing - an ideal first buy or investment.
Here's the end of the results you asked for. Search again using the bar at the top of the screen