Sign up to My Move to shortlist your favourite properties and setup property alerts.
Request for one of our local property experts to visit your property for a free valuation with no-obligation.
Book a free lettings appointment with our local experts to find out what rental income you could achieve.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Embrace Financial Services usually charges a fee for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.
LATEST LOCKDOWN: We’re still open and operating safely
Search criteria: Properties in Beccles, Suffolk
* DESIRABLE LOCATION * This large mock Georgian style home is located in a sought after residential area of Beccles just over half a miles walk to the town centre. The property has been considerably extended by the current owners and now offers great accommodation for the modern family.
The property comprises entrance porch, hallway, sitting room open plan to the contemporary kitchen/dining area, conservatory, utility room, integral garage, cloakroom, spacious master bedroom, four further bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower room.
Outside, the front of the property has a driveway suitable for two vehicles side-by-side. The rear garden has been landscaped with timber decking, artificial lawn and patio ideal for an active family and children to make use of.
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - STUNNING PERIOD HOME * Situated a short 0.6 mile walk to the town centre, and situated on a desirable road, this spacious three bedroom detached home has been tastefully modernised by the current owner, offering a social downstairs layout along with a beautiful enclosed rear garden.
With off road parking and an oversized garage / workshop to the rear, the main accommodation comprises an entrance hall, open plan sitting / dining room, social kitchen / dining room, utility area, conservatory and a luxury four piece bathroom. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms situated off the landing along with a handy cloakroom / WC.
* MOVE IN CONDITION * GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000 Situated in a envious cul-de-sac setting, this modern build three bedroom semi detached is offered in excellent condition throughout, with two toilet's, off road parking for multiple vehicles and a beautiful enclosed garden - an ideal future proof home.
With a porch entrance and inner hallway, the main accommodation comprises an open plan sitting / dining room, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, along with a downstairs toilet and upstairs bathroom.
Our local property experts in Beccles, Suffolk can give you an accurate free valuation.
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - SOUTH FACING GARDEN * This cosy and neutrally decorated semi detached bungalow is offered in move in condition, approximately a miles walk from the town centre of Beccles. With a well structured and private, south facing garden to the rear, the main accommodation comprises an entrance hall, two bedrooms to the front, a sitting room leading out to a conservatory (currently used as a dining room), along with a modern kitchen and shower room.
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * Ideal as a holiday let or first buy and situated in the heart of Beccles town centre, this charming, period cottage has been tastefully updated by the current owners and comes complete with an enclosed garden and parking.
Offered with no onward chain, the main accommodation comprises an air conditioned sitting room with wood flooring, brand new kitchen with additional lobby / utility area, brand new bathroom, and two bedrooms again with polished wood flooring.
* GATED PARKING WITH LENGTHY GARDEN * With no onward chain and within walking distance of the town centre, this two bedroom terrace is an ideal investment or first buy, also lending itself well to a holiday let or lock up and leave with its remote controlled gate providing secure parking.
Complete with a desirable and lengthy lawned garden, the home features gas central heating and double glazing comprising a separate sitting and dining room, a fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Here's the end of the results you asked for. Search again using the bar at the top of the screen