£110,000 Offers in the region of

2 bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow for sale
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE5

Features and Description

  • Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
  • 75% Shared Ownership
  • No Onward Chain
  • Floor Area - Approximate 785 Sq.ft / 73 Sq.m
  • Council Tax Band - A
  • EPC Rating - B

Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow on a 75% shared ownership basis in this popular development on City Edge, Blakelaw.

This home is for over 55s only but is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.

THIS IS A 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME with a monthly ground rent of approximately £70.00 per month. The remaining 25% can be purchased separately.

The property is presented to a good standard with spacious and well laid out accommodation suitable for a range of buyers, including wheelchai

Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow on a 75% shared ownership basis in this popular development on City Edge, Blakelaw.

This home is for over 55s only but is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.

THIS IS A 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME with a monthly ground rent of approximately £70.00 per month. The remaining 25% can be purchased separately.

The property is presented to a good standard with spacious and well laid out accommodation suitable for a range of buyers, including wheelchair users. Additional percentages can be purchased and there is also certain criteria to be adhered to with further details available from the agent.

The accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, kitchen, two bedrooms, wet room and lounge with French doors leading out onto the garden.

There is also a good size rear garden with a driveway to the front.

This development has an array of amenities nearby including local shops, Retail Park and public transport links. Newcastle City Centre, Airport and Metro Centre are all easily accessible. Major A1 and A69 roads are also minutes away.

We understand the property is leasehold with 97 years remaining.

To view the key facts for buyers, copy and paste the link below:
https://bit.ly/3UuQWTU

IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.

Magnolia Drive, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE5

Additional Information

  • Property ref
    QWD220706
  • EPC
    B
  • Tenure
    Leasehold
  • Council Tax
    A
  • Local authority
    Newcastle City Council
Tim Hawe Branch Manager
Tim Hawe
Director

Do you have a property you need to sell?

Book a free valuation to get an accurate valuation of how much your home is worth or get an online valuation in under 30 seconds.

Your Move Estate Agents West Denton

West Denton Branch Manager
Your Move West Denton
130 The Roman Way, West Denton, NE5 5AD
Mon - Fri09:00 - 17:30Saturday09:00 - 13:00SundayClosed

Buyer Tools

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly payment

£

Borrowing £99,000 and repaying over 25 years with a 2.5% interest rate.

Now you know what you could be paying, book an appointment with our partners Embrace Financial Services to find the right mortgage for you.

Stamp duty calculator

Calculate

You would pay

This calculator provides a guide to the amount of residential stamp duty you may pay and does not guarantee this will be the actual cost. This calculation is based on the Stamp Duty Land Tax Rates for residential properties purchased from 23rd September 2022. For more information on Stamp Duty Land Tax, click here.

Nearby locations
Photos
Floorplan
Map view
Street view

The pin shows the exact address of the property

Energy Efficiency Rating

Very energy efficient - lower running costs

(92 plus) A
(81 - 91) B
(69 - 80) C
(55 - 68) D
(39 - 54) E
(21 - 38) F
(1 - 20) G

Not energy efficient - higher running costs

Current

83

Potential

96

CO2 Rating

Very energy efficient - lower running costs

(92 plus) A
(81 - 91) B
(69 - 80) C
(55 - 68) D
(39 - 54) E
(21 - 38) F
(1 - 20) G

Not energy efficient - higher running costs

Current

N/A

Potential

N/A