360° Virtual Viewing is an interactive online platform that uses video and voice, allowing us to show potential buyers around your property without the need for you, us or them to physically be there. The platform is provided by Focal Agent Smart Viewing.
We will offer a 360° virtual viewing as an option to buyers first, so they can get a real feel for the property before committing to an in-person viewing. This means that any physical viewings only include buyers who are really interested in the property, and it is also a much safer option now that we are all trying to minimise the transmission of COVID-19.
It will also open up a much wider geographical area enabling any potential buyer the opportunity to view your property wherever they are in the world.
How does 360° Virtual Viewing work?
1. Sellers can opt to include 360° Virtual Viewing* to help market their property.
2. 360° Virtual Viewing appointments will be booked into the diary.
3. Buyers and our branch staff login into the 360° Virtual Viewing platform.
4. Potential buyers are then talked through the property as the estate agent navigates around the whole property - both inside and out.
5. Questions can be asked and answered during this process.
If you would like more information on how we are keeping our staff and customers safe, you can read our Safe Property Agent guide for unaccompanied and accompanied physical viewings.
*Not available on all properties. Fee applies.
How it works in England
Below is a demo of how the virtual viewing will work for potential buyers. Your local Your Move branch will be able to answer any questions you might.
How much is your house worth?
Book a free, no obligation, valuation with one of our local property experts to find out how much your property is worth today.