It's congratulations to Catherine B from Derby, who won the stunning bunch of roses from last month's survey. If you weren't the lucky winner, fear not, we have some top tips taken from the survey results to ensure you are still a winner this Valentine's Day.
Top gifts for Valentine's Day
- One of the top answers from our Valentine's Day was time - people are quite happy to just spend time with their loved one rather than a lavish gift. If you go for this option, make sure you have something planned though so it doesn't just look like you've forgotten...
- A weekend away - many people said they liked to go away for Valentine's Day, see below the places that performed well in our survey if you are looking for some inspiration.
- A romantic meal - book into your favourite restaurant for a candle lit meal
- Flowers - Remember, you can still save yourself 10% at Bunches.co.uk until 12th February 2016, simply enter YOURMOVE10 at the checkout*
- Chocolates and wine - Always a winner!
*10% discount code is not valid on Flowers for a Year or monthly flower subscriptions. Offer valid until 12th February 2016.
Worst gifts to receive on Valentine's Day
- Things your loved one is allergic to - if your partner is dairy intolerant, chocolates may not be the right way to go!
- Clothing items that are the wrong size - if you're going to go to the trouble of purchasing clothing for a loved one, ensure they are the correct size before you do so.
- The top performer in our survey was NOTHING - so make sure you don't fall in to this category this year.
- Kitchen utensils
- Tacky Valentine's Day gifts
Top UK destinations for Valentine's Day
To be kept up to date with all the latest news and prize draws, make sure you're signed up to receive our monthly newsletter here.